Legitimate troll boner

ivy1black:

My pretty baby

ivy1black:

My pretty baby


giraffeinatree:

Cottonmouth
Photo By Kristian Bell
 

giraffeinatree:

Cottonmouth

Photo By Kristian Bell

 

Anonymous asked: "Good luck!"

thank you!

posted 2 hours ago

Anonymous asked: "Have you found somewhere to stay yet?"

sorta, im at my moms for the time being but im not allowed to stay here indefinately. my new goal is to find somewhere permanent to live by the end of the month, ive been workin really hard on doing that.

posted 2 hours ago

riveting

posted 2 hours ago

maiyotrolls:

 

image

> You lean in a bit closer when he starts talking about other warriors. Woooah… So he wasn’t the only strong guy here. Maybe you shouldn’t have sounded so full of yourself. For a moment, you’re almost awed into complete silence. He’s presented you with quite a conundrum.

image

«Not need to fighting… allies together! Mine, your crewmens!»

> You glance over at Yngvar’s ship again, and tilt your head a bit. Thinking back on the hundreds of crates that were in the hull yesterday, you try to recall the contents of some of them. You can’t translate “pineapples” or “wine” very well, but hopefully he’ll get the picture.

«My boat am bringing the foods and furs, keep you very strong.»

> You point at the apple in his hands.

«Will not having troubles… Eat, eat!»

«fine, fine, if you so insist.»

>Take a bite out of the apple she threw you, your strong jaw snapping it nearly in two with a single bite. You actually didnt eat fruit too often, you probably should fix that, that might be one of the reasons you have been feeling so ill lately.

«Allies? Maybe. You will have to speak to my Warlord about this, it is not up to me…»

>Lean a bit closer to the kid, and whisper to her.

«Though, if I am allowed to tell a secret, I believe I would be a better warlord then him, hm?»

>Nod your head to the other end of the docks, where in the distance you could barely make out Iske’s pointed horns sticking up above a small crowd.

«He is not smart, like you or me. I am sure, we could make a good team, yeah? Fight many good wars, for glory and fame!»

>You just sort of went along with this whole ruse, you assumed she came on a trade ship, hense why they had so many goods aboard, but if the kid wanted to play pretend, then thats what she’d get.

>You did wonder a bit about the bandages wrapped around her head though.. was she alright? She didnt seem to be hurt at all…

>Your smile turns from cocky to kind, and you point to yourself with your uninjured hand.

«I am Routta Fafnir… You?»

>Gesture towards her.



try hiding it from her, if possible? i do that to keep people from eating or drinking my things

where would i hide sushi other than the fridge

posted 3 hours ago with 2 notes

all but 3 peices of my sushi wer eleft.

suddenly i remember why i hate living with my mom

posted 3 hours ago with 1 note

I hope mathias nygard looks at my blog and gets really into my homestuck roleplays and gives me a million dollars also

posted 3 hours ago with 2 notes